Tuesday 20 December 2022

How I forgot about this entire blog

 Hello one and all! (Do people still read blogs???)

If you are still here after no updates for years and years, then well done you!!!

The comic is still being made, but I completely forgot about this blog

Currently we are on Issue 08 - Check it out here: How I Saved the Entire Universe


No this is not Phil Flowers, if you aren't up to date then you'd better get reading!!!

The old site I was using to host the comic vanished so it's now up on Comicfury and doing a lot better, it gets way more views now which is nice.
Please join the viewers and leave comments and let me know what you think of my mad story that's spanned the past seven or eight years! 

Also if you are reading this as it's posted Merry Christmas!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment